Heritage Open Days is being held between 7-10 September in and around Guildford Borough, Mole Valley District and Cobham, with many properties open for the public to view. Details about Heritage Open Days are at the Heritage Open Day website.
Brochures about local Heritage Open Days:
Heritage Open Day in Effingham and Little Bookham is being held on Saturday 9 September, with the following properties open to the public:
- Effingham Golf Club
- Effingham Methodist Church
- St Teressa’s School
- St Lawrence Church, Effingham
- Our Lady of Sorry Church, Effingham
- All Saints, Little Bookham
- Manor Farm Tithe Barn, Little Bookham
- Manor House School
- The Grange
- Polsden Lacey
The Guildford Dragon has published an interesting article about Heritage Open Day in Effingham and Little Bookham.