Outline planning permission for the phased development of a new settlement of up to 2,100 dwellings
According to the developers planning application the above incorporates:-
– Up to 100 sheltered accommodation units and associated infrastructure including accesses onto the A3 (Ockham Interchange), Ockham Lane and Old Lane and revised access to Elm Corner,
– A primary school,
– Community provision,
– Nursery provision,
– Health facility,
– A local centre (incorporating food & drink, retail, a visitor centre and offices),
– Employment area,
– 8 travellers pitches,
– Sports and recreational facilities (incorporating a floodlit sports pitch and pavilion).
– Sustainable Drainage Systems and an area of Suitable Alternative Natural Greenspace (SANG) incorporating a landform feature and car parking.
– The erection of associated utilities infrastructure.
– The development proposal to incorporate the demolition/ removal of the runway and VOR Beacon (and any associated outbuildings). Matter for determination is access (with matters of scale, appearance, landscaping and layout reserved)…
To view the plans click here