Effingham Neighbourhood Plan (ENP) has now been independently examined by Peter Biggers. He has recommended that a modified Neighbourhood Plan can proceed to referendum. There are 21 separate recommendations of changes that are required, so that ENP can meet the Basic Conditions
The key changes to the plan include:
- Policy ENP-SA1 – Church Street. reduce the number of dwellings permitted to up to nine.
- Policy ENP-SA2 – The Barn. Delete as not compliant with the Basic Conditions.
- Policy ENP-H1, reword to allow more housing from windfall sites
- Policy ENP-ENV1 – Delete Effingham Common and Banks Common as Local Green Spaces
- Policy ENP-G1. Add compliance with Green Belt policies
- Policy ENP-G5. Add definition of limited infilling
The full report is available on the Guildford Borough Council website here
All the supporting documents are available here