On Thursday 24 September the NHS will be launching the Covid-19 App, which can be downloaded from https://covid19.nhs.uk/
From 24 September, the following types of venue will be legally obliged to display a QR poster:
- Hospitality – bars, restaurants, hotels, cafes
- Tourism and Leisure – museums, galleries, gyms, leisure centres
- Local authority buildings
- Places of worship
- Close contact services
- Where an event is taking place in a physical location
Here are some useful links for residents:-
- More information about the App can be found here https://covid19.nhs.uk/
- For more information on how to use the app and data and privacy, visit https://faq.covid19.nhs.uk/.
- You can also watch the NHS video introduction to the app on YouTube at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fp0kHcr_Pi4&feature=youtu.be.
SURREY EDITORIAL can be found here with further information on the app, it’s functionality, privacy issues and where to download….